Nalara Nabiya

Monday, June 26, 2006

praivete issues

For me, life is all about me and my surroundings.
I tend to relate other persons' lives and matters to my own life, so everything I commit to or involve in is important issues to me.

Despite my tendancy, I have secret me inside and accentric personality I hate to disclose.
It's literally real myself.
Then, what is me who people see and face?
It might be sort of visible shell covering Jung Min's identity.

Why I hate to unfold who and what I am to everybody.
what a keen protection!
Maybe.
I don't want to be jugded or be chatted by people who like talking.
Maybe.
I'm just fragile being easy to break.
Maybe.
The skin that I wear is only support holing true me.
Maybe.
Life is lonely journey with nobody along next to me.
What a life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wyzard said...

All that inhabit your life are the presence of Life and Love to you and are your companions, so as you share you find yourself growing. We never really know ourselves fully, because we are always in the process of becoming. As you share this process in interactions with others you discover yourself again and again... don't despair or be discouraged...your world is unfolding new adventures everyday...

8:21 PM  
Blogger Wyzard said...

Private issues are always part of an artist's encounter with the substance of each day and place. Time and location are the filters of our perception of reality.

You are probably blogging in another language, so you may not feel additional incentiive to Blog in in English. But such exploration gives you a different audience, and if you plan to be a researcher and arrtist (all artists are researchers), understanding English and being able to express yourself effectively can be an additional asset. Thus this Blog can be a place where you explore ideas and issues in such a way that your English skills and thought processes deepen through your on-going writing and publishing.

Good luck with Nalara Nabiya.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home