Nalara Nabiya

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

sorrow or compassion

There was a moment of spiritual awakening when I met you.
Your being strengthened the courage and passion so that I could finally reveal my inner color.
You lead me, to live the life as myself.
Being me. let myself to understand the world better and more deeply.

I wish you could see the world along with me without seeing.
I wish you could say just like you used to be without saying.
I wish you could hear my chat about everyday lifeissues.
I wish you could feel people's prayer who share your existence.

and I wish your soul could reach me as I reach you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wyzard said...

The beauty of your understanding reaches through on so many levels...there is the infinite You that reaches through and overcomes time and space. All your wishes grow in the space of endless uncovering of spiritual awareness...

Your path defines the many journeys of Being that await us all... an expanding awareness of all we are becoming...

4:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home