Nalara Nabiya

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

first day, spring blossoms



designing new life-space in e-blog, first thing I want to write about is.. spring blossoms...my babies...

I take care of several souls - I call them my babies.
actually, they look after me and give me peace of mine.
so my plants are precious beings for me as much as Flora(I) is holy divinity for them.

Since I took off from school, I have had enough time to experience happiness of life and have recovered my composure. It's not about dance and me. It's about surroundings and being together now in the 21th century.

You can live life without fancy artifacts but can't live life without nature.
I feel sad to see people who forget such a basic lesson, the essence of living.
Life is not successful by becoming a celebrity or a moneybag.
The true success of life is acheived by becoming the intimate of surroungdings.

Life values in terms of spirit and mind although those can not be seen.
It's so tricky and so easy to admit that people always miss to see it and regret after they lose it.

During my days witnessing spring blossoms, I realize DANCE is one of my ways to speak to world about inner sense and sensibility.
DANCE is 'moving my body for reasons'.
for instance, smoothing down the babies's body one a day is the intercommunicationg dance ritual for birth and death.
It could be treated as small trifle work to others.
To me, the performance is a original source of inspiration and wisdom.
So it's such a private dance ritual as well as universal one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wyzard said...

Such a beautiful first posting! Welcome to the world of Blogs. I am linking to your blog.

1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home